Aspen Home Improvement - Poor job

Aspen has hired a new boss and crew. The boss was out and took more pictures and assured me it would be fixed.

Weather now is the problem so I will wait.

The other crew was not experienced in roofing and was in a hurry to go away to another job.

They actually left a ton of junk in my drive and wanted me to put it out to the trash, NO, hazmat to be disposed of properly.

I know construction and roofing but because of my age they thought a fast job was enough for the huge cost. They broke every part of the contract.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 20 hours ago.

Aspen Home Improvement hoax to steal from senior citizens.

I paid in advance for new shingles, too much. Contract said expensive ridge vent but they put cheaper on. Supposed to use my chimney cricket and flashing or replace but they tore the cricket off and beat my flashing to cement shingles on top, chimney is wet when it rains. Every bundle was dropped to shake the house and a 2" hole was punched in my ceiling. They damaged my new clog proof gutters tossing shingles off to remove the finish and crushed it with a ladder. They did not cover my air conditioner and filled it with pieces and nails. They did not cover the greenhouse and shredded the cover with a scraper. They were going to strip my lightning rods to trash and I said NO so they put them back any which way so cables are hanging loose all over the roof and sides. They did not clean up and I picked up 1000 to 1500 nails from my yard plus buckets of shingle pieces.

They needed a stepladder so I let them use mine and it is full of roof cement. They did not install the first course upside down so there are slots open above the drip edge. They did not overhang the drip edge so water goes between the gutters and fascia.

Bunch of illegals that ran over my roof to fill my drive with new stone and new stone comes out of the down spouts from what water gets in. The attic is full of sawdust and nails from opening the roof for vents.

I estimate the damage at over $7000 to repair plus my labor. They were supposed to come and fix but will not answer calls. They took us for a ride because of our age.

They came in a car with no tools needed, no snips or flashing. Then wanted me to put bags of trash out for collection that they will not take. I had to give them tools that they left on the roof in the rain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Home Improvement Roofing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Anything they did i am experienced in roofing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.